Direct Replacement - NO Drilling Needed
Includes 2 Ball Bearings
Handle Arm is NOT Included & is NOT Needed
Round Black Aluminum Knob For Shimano Spinning Reels Fit Many of the Following Models:
Stella FA Series 4000 thru 20000
Stradic F1 Series 1000 thru 5000
Sustain FE Series 1000 thru 8000
Prior to your purchase,
please read the notes below to ensure successful installation.
In order to determine if the replacement knob will fit your model reel, you must first remove the knob attached to you reel. If the knob can not be remove simply with a screw driver, the replacement knob can NOT be installed on you reel handle.
After removing the knob on your reel, you must inspect the spindle to confirm the following characteristics.
1. The tip of the spindle has threads and contains a small brass nut. This nut will be use to secure the new knob to the spindle.
2. The base of the spindle will accept a 5mm ID diameter Ball Bearing.
3. The spindle shaft diameter is 4mm maximum.
4. The length of the spindle shaft is between 38mm and 40mm.
These Knobs are extremely comfortable & lightweight, about 1oz. They come in 3 colors:
BLACK, GOLD & SILVER
Light Weight EVA Power Knob Adapter Kit for Select Shimano Spinning Reels Reels.
The Adapter Kit consists of the following components:
Round Aluminum Knob - 44mm (1.73")
Ball Bearing - 5mm x 10mm x 3mm
2 5.7mm Stainless Steel Spacers
Ball Bearing - 4mm x 10mm x 3mm
NOTE: The small brass nut which is part of the original handle assembly is required to attach the new knob to your reel spindle.
Prior to the installation of the Adapter Kit, the original knob must be removed from the reel handle. The removal of the original knob as well as the installation of the Adapter Kit requires the simple use of only a small phillips screw driver and some Loctite 242 Blue.
Instructions for EVA Knob for Shimano Spinning Reels
Application of Loctite Blue 242
Careful application of the Loctite to your Adapter Kit knob is necessary to assure proper operation. Please review these following points prior to the installation of the knob.
1. Place some Loctite on the threads of the spindle. The Loctite should cover the entire circumference of the threads.
2. Wipe off the excess Loctite from the exposed area. Let the spindle threads set up for several hours
3. The full setting time of the Loctite is about 24 hours. Note, Loctite 242 Blue is not permanent and screw can be removed.
Attaching the Knob.1. Remove the top half of the knob & remove the bearing and Spacer from the cavity.
2. Place the 5mm x 10mm bearing onto the bottom of the handle spindle..
3. Place the bottom half of the knob onto the spindle.
4. Place the 2 Spacers into the knob cavity..
5. Place the 4mm x 10mm x 3 ball bearing onto the spendle.
6. Install the brass screw on top of the Spacer and tighten down just until the knob does not rotate freely.
6 Then back off on the screw a bit to permit free rotation.
7. Replace the top half of the knob.
If the Power Knob does not fit your reel, or you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the knob for a full refund.
can bid in confidence - my 99.6% feedback rating speaks for itself.
Furthermore, more than 30% of my customers are repeat customers.
* * * * * * *
Local Pickup: Local pick-up can be arranged.
is by PayPal only. Please make your payment without receiving an
invoice as the shipping process is keyed on and commences with the
receipt of your PayPal payment. If you purchase several items, you may
request an invoice prior to payment.
Feedback: Feedback will gladly be left upon receipt of your feedback.
Click here to see my other auctions.